Intercom Support Policy
At Intercom we strive to keep our products affordable, therefore it is not possible to provide guaranteed individual customer support. Intercom has been tested on Mac OS X 10.6+ and Windows XP and higher.
Please take advantage of the demo/trial period to ensure that Intercom works correctly for your environment.
Since Intercom is highly reliant on properly operating speaker, microphone and network configuration for each connected computer along with network hardware, often when problems are encountered it is due to one of these components being misconfigured or the hardware being faulty.
Following is a brief list of the items that can be the cause of a problem:
- System audio (volume and microphone) settings set wrong
- Network configuration is blocking UDP broadcasts
- 3rd party anti-virus
- 3rd party firewall
- Operating system firewall settings
- Wireless (Wi-fi) router configuration
- Conflicts with other installed software